Indian Income Tax act has made it mondatory for all foreign remittance towards Interest, divident, royalty and for services liable for withholding tax under section 195 , to have permanent account number (PAN), issued by income tax deprtment in India.
In the absence of Indian PAN person responsible for remittance need to deduct higher withholding tax of 20.6% or Tax as per section 195 or rates prescribed as per double taxation agreement with the receipient country.
We provide following services for foreign corporate :
- Permanent account number (PAN) as per Indian Income Tax act.
- Filing of Income Tax returns on behalf of foreign corporate.
- Application for exemption from TDS for and on behalf of foreign corporates.
- Representaion of foreign corporates, Firms, Individuals before Income tax authorities.
- Registration of Indian Subsidiary, Branch, Representative office, Project office India.
- Business set up services in India.
- All statutory permissions, lecences, and registration in India.
- PE registration in India.